There’s an increase demand for talented, experience, and skilled workers to migrate and work in the United Arab Emirates.
The United Arab Emirates is an Asian country which is one of the top-tier countries of the world for tourism, leisure, business, and improved standard of living for residents, citizens, and immigrants from all over the globe.
The country’s federal law and immigration policies are beneficial and impactful to immigrant from all over the globe as its give them the opportunity to compete with residents and citizens for the vacant job openings without discrimination provided applicants have the required skills and qualifications for the job vacancies.
We have a series of renowned employers in the country seeking to add well qualified, responsible, talented, and capable hands to their productive team as Cashiers.
The applicants should note that he/she would be required to contribute to the development and the accomplishment of the organization’s goal
What you’ll be doing as a cashier
As a Cashier in the United Arab Emirates, the following are some of the tasks and responsibilities you’ll be required to fulfil daily;
- Processing of all cash and credit transactions in the establishment
- Adhering strictly to established policies and procedures of the establishment
- Proper and professional collection of payments
- Welcoming and receiving of customers to the store
- Help customers in the location of their desired products
- Providing customers with advice or recommendations on choice of products
- Focus on the development and expansion of the establishment
- Respond to requests, concerns, and inquiries of customers
- Focus on the efficient and smooth running of the store
- Perform all other duties as directed by the supervisor
What’s required of you?
In order to be considered by one of the employers in the country as a cashier, the following prerequisite qualifications and skills must be duly met
- Applicant must have a minimum of high school diploma
- Applicant must be demonstrate having previous knowledge working in related position
- Applicant must have noteworthy customer service skills
- Applicant must have good planning and organization skills
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills to interact effectively with customers
- Applicant must be hardworking, competent, and talented
- Applicant must be able to lift heavy objects
- Applicant must be able to effectively multi-task and function efficiently under little or no pressure
- Applicant must have good arithmetic and cash handling skills
How to Apply
If you have the required skills and qualification and would be able to perform effectively in the position, then what’re you still waiting for?